Friday, November 26, 2010

Yo esé how long is your essay

s'happenin hipsters and hipstresses,

its the third coming of Jonnie! and this time he's on a mission!!!

so, college has been manic, and i've not had a whole lot of time for myself. the little that i've had i've spent on myself. alas the blog has been neglected. but heres the light at the end of the tunnel!!!

My news!!!

right so anyone reading this who knows me will know that i'm off to Finland, more specifically Mikkeli in the East of Finland from the 10th of January through the middle of May. exciting times. so far the ferries are booked as myself and two other intrepid designers will be travelling the 4000 km by my car. more about that later.

My car:-
so, the golf of the previous rants is gone, left, sold, imithe! and has been replaced by a delightfully rapid Saab 9-3 turbo. 2 litres of turbo charged petrol entertainment. its been three weeks, so far... 27.5 MPG is my best. possibly material for another blog there. anywho, this epic vehicle is my new personal design challenge after my personal success with the Golf.



so far its been OEM alloys and tow-bar removal with the saab. stereo's on the way.



anyway moving on. I've decided to try and get back into this blogging lark. Finland is shaping up to be pretty good fun, however the whole 5 hours of daylight thing, coupled with the -30 Celsius thing may become wearisome. so this blog will be a useful distraction.

as a secondary function. i deem that the frostbitten extremities of the thick Irish lads will be most pleasing to the internet gnomes. so i intend to blog the expedition.

now to my most fun fun fun thought. which is a camera mounted in the car for the 4 day trip to capture any humor, stupor...and of course...Barry. i intend to edit footage to create a daily video blog for the journey. so watch carefully for Barry being thrown out the window at 70mph. :D

anyway i has work at 5am...and its now quarter to 23 as they say in the army so i'm off. blog again soon.

Jonnie out

No comments:

Post a Comment